Sunday, July 1, 2012

Columbia - Famously Hot

I think "Columbia - Famously Hot" is or was one of the tourism logos for Columbia, SC.  It lives up to its name.  It was 109 on Friday, breaking the previous record by 2 degrees!  The heat continues...

Anyway, here are some fun things.  First of all Etsy is having a Christmas in July Sale.  Different shops are handling this different ways.  I would love for you to take a look at my shop. You will find that the sales are not just limited to Christmas goods. It's a great time to stay out the heat and do some Christmas shopping  indoors with air-conditioning!



Quilt Mavens met during the week and that was lots of fun.

Also, keep watching my other blog "Write Here, Write Now."  I will have another Author-Poet interview appearing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment