Sunday, November 13, 2011

November Update

I didn't realize so much time had gone by since I posted the last time.  Things have been busy here.  Our new puppy, Sydney, is still doing great.  Here she is with her most recent toy - Angry Bird.

She has been here less than 3 weeks, but both my husband and I think she has grown since she got here.  Her behavior is still excellent.  You get to laugh at her now and then.  She had been barking at animals on the TV whether they were dogs or dinosaurs, but today it seems she finally decided they weren't real and quit barking - or maybe we just told her "Quiet" enough times.  When someone came to the door last week, he said she looks like an Australian Cattle Dog and she may have some of that breed in her.  It is always fun to try to guess what she might be!
I have been busy on the quilting front.  What I have been working on lately is a Christmas gift though so it is top secret like in Santa's Workshop.  I can't show a picture.
I love the temperatures this time of the year, but I don't like that it gets dark so early.  It seems like by 6:30 p.m. you start to think it is time for bed.
I'll be back soon to discuss a book or pattern!  Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment