Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.



Wow, from year to year how do I forget how busy this time of the year gets?  I have begun Christmas shopping and our weather has been so pretty that I have been trying to get some things done in the yard - had to skip that most of the fall because of my injuries - and it's time to get the house cleaned up before these major holidays.  I even did a bit of gardening..  I planted some garlic a few weeks ago and it is growing so well!
As for what I am working on in the quilting/craft world, I am finishing up a crocheted Christmas stocking and working on a round for the Round Robin I am in.  I also completed the last of the Birthday Blocks for the Quilt Forum Birthday Block Exchange and made some Christmas napkins.  There are so many quilting projects to get back to --- not for a few more days though.  Maybe Sunday will be a good day for sewing!
I'll post some pictures of what I am working on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment