Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sizzling in South Carolina

I have been sizzling in South Carolina and am so ready for some cooler temperatures!  To top things off, at the end of last week I got a sore throat that doesn't seem to want to go away.  It seems like such an odd time of the year to have a sore throat.  I wouldn't worry about it quite so much, but I will be seeing my triplet grandsons next week and sure don't want to get them or their mom or dad sick.  I think it may be from an allergy, but I went to the doctor today "just in case" -  not that he could tell me why I had a sore throat!
It seems too early to think about the South Carolina State Fair, but all of the information is now posted online and it's time to sign up to enter various categories.  I may skip entering anything this year.  There was a miniature quilt I hoped to make before the Fair, but I don't think I will get to it in time.
I hope everyone is able to stay a little bit cool. 

1 comment:

  1. It is hot! Our 30 minute dog walk only lasted 10 minutes-the dogs couldn't handle the heat! Have a great trip and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete