Wednesday, June 26, 2013

An Update on Christmas in July

Christmas in July

 I have part of my Christmas in July sale already in effect. Anyone who purchases two items from my shop at the same time always got a reduced price on shipping, but I have dropped it even further for the month of July. It's not too early to start Christmas shopping and you may find some items you want for yourself.

Here's a Christmas in July Treasury that I made for my team - Celebration Times.



Incidentally, the official Etsy dates are July 11 – July 21, 2013, and during that time I will have some additional specials. Check out my team on its blog.
http://celebrationtimesteam.blogspot.com/
We are just finishing up with our cake baking contest. I'll post some pictures of that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment