Friday, April 12, 2013

Pineapple Blossoms


I think it may have been two years ago I requested this block with the GardenWeb Birthday Block Exchange. I asked that the blocks be made in bright tropical colors and you can see them in the photo. No one let me down. I sewed many of my blocks together at the GardenWeb Quilt Forum Retreat in the fall, but need to make a few more blocks in order to have a larger quilt top. I pulled this out from my storage bin on Monday and hope to get back to working on it soon.

Right now the idea of blossoms appealed to me. All of our magnificent spring flowers are in full bloom. I don't like the pollen a bit, but all those azaleas and dogwoods in bloom are a marvelouss sight! I'll post a few pictures on my other blog if you want to look at natural flowers instead of quilt block flowers. Stop by!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright colors. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete