Friday, March 29, 2013

My End of March


Do you see the size of this stack of presents? Wow! Sometimes I have trouble thinking of what I might like for my birthday, but having a new horse gave me lots of ideas this year. There are a few quilting goodies in there, too. The large wrapped package on the right contains a gift that inflates to be a giant training ball to use with my horse. Unfortunately the weather forecast sounds like 3 or 4 days of rain ahead. At least our freezing temperatures should be gone by now. We don't usually have that issue late in March.

Rain does allow for quilting time though; doesn't it?


These are the birthday blocks that I got from the GardenWeb Birthday Block Exchange this year. I think I am going to set them on point as you see them laid out in the picture. Of course, some of the colors will be set in a different spot. A high caffeine quilt in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment