Thursday, March 7, 2013

Birthday Blocks Coming and Going

I've been mailing birthday blocks and I've been receiving them. It makes birthdays so much fun! This year I requested a coffee theme and designed my own block. If you look a few posts back (September 23, 2012) you will see step by step instructions for how to make it. Below are four blocks that arrived recently. They should make a really fun quilt.



Here on Blogger I started a new blog based on my horse, Piper, so if any of you are animal lovers and want to read about her, I'll be posting more soon. The blog is: jeannesapp.blogspot.com and the title is "There's an App for That: Piper's Story ". Once I figure out how to link it to this blog I will. It's been a long time since I set up a blog from scratch and I'm working my way though it.

We're supposed to have much warmer weather tomorrow and I'm so glad to hear that. It will be an "outside day!" I've had too many days with too much time indoors. It's definitely time to work a bit more in the garden and Piper needs a long lesson. Most of our recent lessons have been.short in this cold, rainy weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment