Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Little Like Christmas

Yes, I'm sure many of us feel the same way - too much to do in December! It has been warm here so it makes you feel like there must be two more months before Christmas gets here. Yesterday we finally brought down the boxes from the attic so we could start decorating and our tree is 75% decorated! I'm also working on writing Christmas cards, shopping for gifts, and the holiday parties begin tomorrow.

Did I comment earlier than I am shopping for a horse? I probably did. Anyway, that has been taking up a lot of my free time. It has been hard to find one that is as short as I like and as safe as I like, but I'm getting there. It sure would be nice if Santa could arrange for there to be a horse here for Christmas Day, but if he can't fit a horse in his pack, I understand and I'm sure one will be here by Spring.

Anyway, I stopped in to say if you are not quite there with your Christmas preparations, don't worry I am right there with you! Keep plugging away and Christmas will come if we are ready or not.

1 comment:

  1. great blog and etsy shop! visiting you from the etsy bloggers and readers team!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete