Wednesday, December 28, 2011

After Christmas

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  We did!  The weather has been so warm though that it really doesn't feel much like Christmas temperature-wise.  I have some azaleas in bloom and they are not even the reblooming kind!


I have been waiting until after Christmas to post some pictures of things that I made in December.  The first is a lighthouse quilt that turned out so pretty.  I began to wish that I had a display rack so I could have gotten a better picture of it.  The pattern is my own creation.

I also made some cloth napkins for a swap that I do with some of my crafty friends.  A member of my quilt guild taught us how to make these.  Hopefully I can make more of them next year for other friends.  Here is one of the napkins pictured below.  They fold up so they look like a Christmas Tree.



The New Year will be here before we know it.  It's time to ponder what to put on my New Year's Resolution List.

No comments:

Post a Comment