Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Master Gardener Jamboree


This is a picture of my picture as posted at the Master Gardener Jamboree last week on Friday. I didn't win the hat contest, but I did have lots of fun. I restrained myself and only came home with 3 new plants. Part of that might be the problem in finding a place for them and having to deal with the hot weather and lack of rain that decided to show up recently (or maybe I should say the rain that decided NOT to show up recently; that seems more accurate). I am not ready for hot weather. My garden bloomed just beautifully in March and April, but now the struggle to keep everything watered begins.



Grandmothers, as you know, must mention their grandchildren. My new granddaughter continues to do very well. Can't wait to see her again. She is now 2 months old. My triplet grandsons in California are doing well also. They look so grown up in their recent pictures.


Enjoy a wonderful Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment