Friday, January 11, 2013

Just Horsin' Around

I hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start. This week is so warm with beautiful weather. I know it will turn cold again, but this is a nice break and sure makes you feel like being outdoors.

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been looking for a horse. As I went from horse to horse and put lots of miles on my car, I really began to appreciate the two horses I had before.  Can you say absence makes the heart grow fonder? Anyway, some people will let you take a horse "on trial" and see if it does well at your place and let you get more used to the horse and it more used to you. I have one here on trial this week so the beautiful weather has really been appreciated.  So far things are going well. We take her to the vet for a pre-purchase exam on Monday and then I will decide. I will certainly put a picture in my next post if I keep her!

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment