Sunday, March 18, 2012

Barrister's Blocks

I completed two of the three recently featured blocks on Barrister's Sow-A-Long; will make the basket block when I have a bit more time.  I was so much in the mood to sew last evening, that I made these two before I went to bed!  I know they don't look like they go in the same quilt, but they will when it's all put together.


Everything is coming up in the garden - including weeds - so I have spent a lot of time there in the past week.  All of a sudden the azaleas and dogwoods are in bloom, too, and I must admit this is my favorite time for flowers in the garden.

For those who like to read and have a Kindle, I found quite a few books on the free list at Amazon.com that sounded good to me when I looked through them earlier this evening.  I ordered several!  I'm not sure how long they continue to be free, but if you are interested there is one about quilting (Quilts: Their Story and How to Make Them) and a great one for St. Patrick's Day weekend (The Myths, Legends, and Lore of Ireland.)

Now to get a few more things done before heading up to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment