Friday, June 10, 2011

Blue and White Star Sampler

On Wednesday I completed one of my UFOs from way back when... really "way back when."  This was from the second quilting class that I ever took.  I am really happy to have it completed.  It sounds odd, but I was not willing to complete it for a long time because I liked it so much and was afraid that my skill level at that time was not good enough.  I didn't want to ruin it.  I guess I waited long enough because now it turned out fine!

Stay cool, everyone!  What a hot week it has been here.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I find I have to limit the time I spend here because I know I could spend hours looking at everyones wonderful quilts. Love blue and white quilts...they always look so fresh and clean. The row quilt is fun. I have several quilts that have been Bee quilts where we all add blocks. Great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome and comment, Lynda. I am still learning my way around, but I think having the blog is encouraging me to finish more quilts and take more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand completely about waiting to complete it ...I'd say the wait was worth it!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great, even though it took a while to finish it. great work.

    ReplyDelete